Beuys, who coined the term “social sculpture” and conceives of art in the sense of an expanded notion of art as a productive force for transforming society, used film and video primarily to document his actions. In I like America and America likes Me, he staged at Gallery René Block in New York an encounter with a coyote, the sacred animal of the Native Americans and the expression of spiritual forces that at the same time stands as a symbol for expulsion and genocide.
- Klavierduett in Memoriam George Maciunas (Teil 1) - Joseph Beuys, Nam June Paik
- Klavierduett in Memoriam George Maciunas (Teil 2) - Joseph Beuys, Nam June Paik
- I like America and America likes me - Joseph Beuys, Helmut Wietz
- Transsibirische Bahn
- Festival der Neuen Kunst (TH Aachen 20. Juli 1964)
- Gerry Schum - Identifications - Ausstellung der Fernsehgalerie